Calcium/Magnesium Liquid - 16 OZ by ChildLife Essentials

List Price: $19.95
Sale Price: $17.95
You Save: ()
Save even more with Volume Discounting:
Qty   1 - 2     3 - 5     6 - 11     12+  
Price $17.95 $17.56 $17.32 $17.08

MPN: 10700
UPC: 608274107007

Calcium/Magnesium Liquid - 16 OZ by Childlife

ChildLife Essentials are made from the highest quality natural ingredients. The good taste of the products makes taking nutritional supplements an easy part of a child's daily routine. We are very proud of this product line and are deeply committed to promoting improved nutrition for children as a foundation for good health and well-being.

Needed for muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion, the secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system. A constant level of calcium is maintained in body fluid and tissues so that these vital body processes function efficiently. More than 99% of total body calcium is stored in the bones and teeth where it functions to support their structure. The remaining 1% is found throughout the body in blood, muscle, and the fluid between cells. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, has several important functions.

water, fructose, citric acid, natural orange flavor, xanthan gum, and potassium sorbate
Supplement Facts
Serving Size is 1 tablespoon Amount Per Serving %DV
Calories 10- *
Total Carbohydrate 2g *
Calcium 252mg *
Magnesium 115mg *
Vitamin D 100IU *
Zinc 2mg *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Servings Per Container: 32
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 15
Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%
Sugars 2 g +
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 100 IU 25%/25%
Calcium 252 mg 32%/25%
Magnesium (citrate) 115 mg 57%/29%
Zinc (citrate) 2 mg 25%13%
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Water, Fructose, Citric Acid, Natural Orange Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum

As your child grows and develops, Calcium is the most abundant mineral found in their body, with 99% of the total calcium being found in the bones and teeth. For optimum absorption and utilization studies suggest Calcium should be combined with Magnesium, Vitamin D and Zinc. These nutrients help support and establish the very foundation for your child’s structural growth and integrity.*

ChildLife’s Liquid Calcium with Magnesium provides these two essential minerals combined with Vitamin D and Zinc in a balanced, absorbable, great tasting formula. These are the primary nutrients required for supporting your child’s healthy bone growth and development.*