Herbal Antisep+ 12 OZ by MBi Nutraceuticals
What makes Herbal Antisep+ a better alternative to D.A.G.ís Phenol Solution?
Herbal Antisep+ contains a properly diluted concentration of Carbolicum Acid (otherwise known as phenol, phenic acid or carbolic acid). Taking a homeopathic approach of diluting this active compound in combination with other ingredients is a highly effective and much safer topical and oral germicide.
Herbal Antisep+ - 12 OZ by Molecular Biologics - MBi Nutraceuticals
Kill the germs with Antisep+ liquid disinfectant. Antisep+ is great for cleaning and soothing cuts and rashes. It can be used as a mouthwash to kill bacteria, or as a gargle to kill the germs causing a sore throat. Antisep+ has the same property uses of D.A.G.
Arsenicun Album 8x, Belladonna 12x, Berberis Vulgaris 4x, Boron 3x, Carbolicum Acid 2x, Humulus Lupulus 4x, in a base of deionized water, alcohol, glycerin, and peppermint oil.
Indications of Individual Ingredients
- Arsenicun Album 8x: burning pains, green discharges, ptomaine poisoning, stings, dissecting wounds, Septic infections and low vitality and other uses.
- Belladonna 12x: Heat, redness, throbbing and burning, hot, red skin, throat inflammation, etc.
- Berberis Vulgaris 4x: Radiating pains, spinal irritation, rectum pain, soreness, urethra burns, Burning and soreness in vagina.
- Boron 3x: mild antiseptic, astringent, bacteria and many fungi, damaged skin and mucous membranes.
- Carbolicum Acid 2x: irritant and anaesthetic, erosions of cervix, fetid, acrid discharge, leucorrhoea, causing itching and burning. Itching vesicles, with burning pain. Burns tend to ulcerate.
- Humulus Lupulus 4x: scarlatina-like eruption on face. Feels like insects crawling under skin; feels chapped, skin peels.
Kill the germs with Herbal Antisep+ liquid disinfectant. Herbal Antisep+ is a blend of organic ingredients that serves as both a potent antiseptic and anesthetic.
Herbal Antisep+ contains phenol, borax, and boric acid in a base of distilled water and refreshing peppermint oil. It may be used orally or topically for a wide range of applications where antimicrobial action is desired, such as sore throat, bad breath, tooth decay, mouth and gum irritation, athlete’s foot, cuts and abrasions to the skin, ear infections, and yeast infections (Candidiasis).
Arsenicum Album 8x
Berberis Vulgaris 4x
Carbolicum Acidum 2x
Humulus Lupulus 4x
In a base of deionized water, alcohol glycerin, and peppermint oil