Bio-Aminos - 100 CP by MBi Nutraceuticals
Bio-Aminos - 100 CP by Molecular Biologics - MBi Nutraceuticals
Get all of the amino acids your body needs in an easy to swallow capsule. Bio-Aminos contains all of the amino acids needed by your body in a pre-digested form. They're formulated to metabolize quickly and have a high protein efficiency ratio.
AMINO ACIDS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT, POWERFUL AND SIGNIFICANT NUTRIENTS WE CAN CONSUME
For example: 75 percent of the body - minus water is amino acids, all neurotransmitters, except one, are amino acids, 95 percent of hormones are amino acids, and 100 percent of all protein is amino acids. In addition, amino acids govern and participate in every chemical reaction in the body because enzymes are made from amino acids.
Data and statistics have made it clear that amino acids are not only the building blocks of life, they are also the stepping stones to recovery from illness.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID FUNCTIONS:
- They prevent aging and degenerative disease through their enzyme, coenzyme, and structural functions.
- L-Tryptophan aids sleep and depression.
- They keep the gastrointenstinal tract working.
- Amino acids are critical to immune system function and thus help us fight viruses, bacteria, parasites, yeast, and cancer.
- The sulfur-containing amino acids help detoxify heavy metals within our bodies.
- Muscles are built and repaired by amino acids, such as valine, leucine, and isoleucine.
- Connective tissue, including ligaments, tendons, cartilage, and joint surfaces, are made of amino acids, especially L-Proline and L-Lysine.
- Heart muscle is dependent on amino acids, as is heart rate and rhythm.
- The nervous system relies heavily on amino acids to serve as neurotransmitters, the molecules that carry information from one neuron to another.
- They regulate blood sugar levels, and therefore, energy.
- The amino acids cysteine and methionine fight allergies.
- The amino acid taurine prevents epileptic seizures.
- Growth hormone requires the amino acids ornithine and arginine. This is vitally important as growth hormone keeps us young, strong, and fit.
- The amino acid glycine is required for wound healing.
- Histidine fights arthritis and increases libido.
- Lysine helps fights viruses and is essential for bone growth.
- In times of serious health crises, such as wasting from cancer, amino acids help rebuild muscles, improves the immune system, and can help restore vitality.
- Obesity, and weight in general, can be fought with tryptophan.
- D-L Phenylalanine helps relieve pain.
L-Lysine 226 mg, L-Methionine 72 mg, L-Phenylalanine 106 mg, L-Threonine 136 mg, L-Tryptophan 43 mg, L-Isoleucine 153 mg, L-Leucine 302 mg, L-Valine 150 mg, L-Arginine 78 mg, L-Alanine 152 mg, L-Cystine 66 mg, L-Proline 102 mg, L-Tyrosine 22 mg, Glycine 76 mg, L-Histidine 44 mg, L-Aspartic Acid 254 mg, L-Serine 130 mg, L-Glutamic Acid 480 mg.