Profile - Natural Factors
The Natural Factors Philosophy
Our supplements are part of a holistic approach to personal health. Roland Gahler is Natural Factors' visionary leader. His investment in people, science and technology has contributed to the creation of natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. Our goal is to deliver supplements that marry the wisdom of ancient herbal physicians and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
We stand behind every product we produce. Each one of us at Natural Factors feels responsible for the supplements and herbal remedies we sell. We don't make placebos - we produce products that work to create better health."
Employing hundreds of people and growing every day, Natural Factors' head office and new state-of-the-art production facilities are located in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada. We have an Eastern office in Mississauga, Ontario and we serve our American customers from our US Sales and Distribution Center in Everett, Washington. Our other facilities include extensive farms in the Okanagan region of British Columbia, where we also have a production facility and liquid extraction plant.
At Natural Factors, our priority is enhancing people's health.
- We offer more than 300 different formulas.
- We are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- We have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- We grow our own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- We test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Our science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- We create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Our laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- We meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements.